রবিবার, ২৩ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

Refinance of FHA loan adds $180 to my mortage ins.! - Zillow ...

I am in the process of an FHA refi with Quicken loans. My int. rate will drop from 5.75 to 3.75, but my PMI goes up from 100 a month to 279/mo., so I save less than $200/mo. in my payment. I keep wondering if there's an option I'm missing. My mortgage balance is 265,000 (it will go up to 270,0000 in the refi). The house is worth about $300,000. Does anyone have any advice/insight? Thanks.

??Flag contentClose
We're Sorry
This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.

10 hours ago - US

Source: http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Refinance-of-FHA-loan-adds-180-to-my-mortage-ins/461014/

James Holmes Minka Kelly sex tape Colorado shooting Colorado shooting victims aurora Angie Everhart tom hardy

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন