শুক্রবার, ৩ মে, ২০১৩

.STYLE ELIXIR. | Fashion, Beauty, Fitness and Health - A Lifestyle ...

My recent vacation to the beach feels like a distant memory... it's hard to believe only four days ago I had my feet in the sand, the sun on my skin and a panama on my head.?

I want to go back! Unfortunately, that's not possible. The next best thing? Shopping for summer!?I've put together a few of my favorite warm weather items, those pieces I can't live without... like my Havaianas! I live in them all summer long, do you have a pair? I love the new season collection, so many pretty colors!

I remember when we were younger my sister and I would always want the same colors and secretly take each others! We would have some real sisterly fights over who 'stole' who's favorite flip flops. Now that we don't live together anymore, my wardrobe is finally all mine... Was there something you used to always secretly take of your siblings?





What's on your must shop list for summer?



Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Source: http://www.stylelixir.com/2013/05/my-summer-essentials.html

Queen of Versailles Nicole Eggert dwight howard ufc yvette prieto tebow nate robinson

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন